Preloader Close
  • Navjeet Kaur - RCIC
  • info@rangersimmigration.com
  • +1 587 221 1000

  • Where can my application for a Canada Immigration Visa be submitted?

    That depends upon the Canadian immigration category under which you are applying. Candidates for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class must first create an online profile, as these programs are processed through the Express Entry immigration selection system. Applications made to these programs are submitted online. Under the Family Sponsorship category of Canadian immigration, applications should initially be submitted to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Vegreville, Alberta in the case of an inland Canada sponsorship, or to CPC Mississauga, Ontario in the case of a sponsorship to be processed outside of Canada. Under the Provincial Nomination Program category of Canadian immigration or if you intend to reside in the Province of Quebec, you must initially submit an application to the province in which you intend to reside.

  • In what language must my supporting documentation be submitted?

    Unless otherwise indicated by a particular Canadian Immigration Visa Office, all supporting documentation in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation, as translated by a certified translator.

  • Can my file be transferred from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to another?

    A request to transfer your application to another Canadian Immigration Visa Office may be made to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your application. The latter will decide, based upon “program integrity”, whether or not to transfer your application. In certain circumstances, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your file may decide on its own to transfer your file to a different, more appropriate Canadian Immigration Visa Office, even without a request.

  • How long does it take to process an immigration application?

    Many factors affect Immigration application processing times () LINK THE CIC WEBITE PROCESSING), including the following: the particular Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your application; the category of Canadian Immigration under which you apply; the way in which your application and supporting documents have been prepared; whether or not you are required to attend a personal interview; and, events beyond your control. It is difficult to find a reliable source to provide you with an accurate indication of just how long it will take for you to receive your Canada Immigration Visa.

  • What is meant by the "locked-in" date?

    A locked-in date is the date on which the Canadian Immigration Visa Office receives completed application forms and proper payment of the processing fees. The Federal Court of Canada has determined the locked-in date to be the date on which certain selection factors must be assessed.

  • Who can I include on my Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa?

    You can include your spouse and your dependent children on your application. For the purposes of you application, a dependent child is defined as a child less than 19 years of age who is not married or in a common-law relationship, or a child over the age of 19 who is currently enrolled in an education institution and is financially dependent on you. It is important to keep in mind that Canada recognizes same-sex partnerships.

  • What if my relationship status changes or I have children while my application is in process or after my Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa has been issued?

    You must keep the Canadian Immigration Visa Office informed of any changes in your family composition while your application is in process. You must add your spouse or child to your application for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa so that they can accompany you to Canada. If your family composition changes after your Visa is issued, you must advise Citizenship and Immigration Canada to add a spouse or child to your application, provided you have not yet landed in Canada

  • What is Express Entry?

    Express Entry is a new electronic management application system for immigration to Canada. It is not a new immigration program. Rather, it facilitates the selection and processing of Canada’s economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Class (formerly the Federal Skilled Worker Program), the Federal Skilled Trades Class (formerly the Federal Skilled Trades Program), the Canadian Experience Class, and a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs. Applicants make an “expression of interest” in immigrating to Canada and, if they are eligible for at least one of the aforementioned programs, they then enter the Express Entry pool. The federal government and provincial governments, as well as Canadian employers, are then able to select candidates from this pool who will then receive an Invitation To Apply for immigration to Canada under one of the programs. Express Entry moves Canada from a first come, first served (or supply-driven) system to an invitation to apply (or demand-driven) system.

  • What is the Comprehensive Ranking System?

    The Comprehensive Ranking System is the government of Canada’s internal mechanism for ranking candidates based on their human capital, determined by factors such as age, level of education and language ability. This helps to enable Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to decide which candidates may be issued invitations to apply for permanent residence. There are up to 600 points available under the system for a candidate’s core human capital and skills transferability factors. An additional 600 points will be given to anyone with a confirmed job offer (i.e. having received a positive Market Impact Assessment) in a skilled occupation, or an enhanced provincial nomination certificate.

  • Is there a cap on the number of candidates admitted to the Express Entry pool?


  • Governemnt application fees?

    A standard set by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), government processing fees must be submitted along with most visa applications. These fees are the same regardless of your nationality or country of origin. Please note these fees are subject to change by IRCC without notice. PUT all the application fees.

  • What is RCIC?

    A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is an authorized immigration and citizenship representative, who is hired to evaluate your Visa application and submit it on your behalf. ... An authorized RCIC is also a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).

  • What is ICCRC?

    ICCRC is the national regulatory body that promotes and protects the public interest by overseeing regulated immigration and citizenship consultants and international student advisors. Standard with all regulatory bodies, ICCRC fulfills its mandate by: Establishing entry-to-practice requirements of applicants seeking admission into the regulated professions Overseeing their professional development and conduct Licensing professionals Receiving, investigating and adjudicating complaints Administering a disciplinary process to sanction professionals who fail to meet the regulator’s standards.

  • Why hire RCIC?

    Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants know Canada’s visa system thoroughly. It is the RCIC’s job to keep up to date with the latest policy changes and ongoing professional licensing requirements Licensed with a regulatory body. The RCIC can liaise with the Canadian Immigration Authorities and your employer on your behalf.they are professional strategists qualified to guide you successfully through the labyrinth of Canada’s visa system. The RCIC's job is to educate their clients. With the RCICs expertise in Canadian immigration, they can provide immigration options to their clients that are specifically tailored to each of their needs. RCICs work according to a strict code of conduct, which is duly enforced. This code ensures that your interests are protected and that you are working with a knowledgeable and fully competent professional.

  • What is a Temporary Resident Visa?

    Canadian citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents have the right to enter Canada freely. Other visitors to Canada, including workers, may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to enter Canada.

  • Does everyone planning to visit Canada require a Temporary Resident Visa?

    No. You do not need a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada if you are from a visa-exempt country. Citizens from all other countries must apply for a Temporary Resident Visa before entering Canada.

  • I am a US resident with a Green Card. Do I need to apply for a TRV?

    No. You may simply present your passport and your valid Green Card at the Canadian border.

Let's Connect!
Need Help?
Hello there!
How can we assist you today?
Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.